REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Please have the following documents ready to submit with your application:
- One (1) copy of Tax Registration Number (TRN) and the original for verification
- Certificates for examination results already obtained – 1 copy and the original for verification. (Applicants with overseas high school qualifications which are not listed among the requirements for entry must have their qualifications assessed by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ). The UCJ assessment must be submitted along with their applications.)
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
- One (1) letter of recommendation (in addition to Confidential Report; both should not be from the same person)
- One (1) copy of birth certificate and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of marriage certificate/deed poll (if applicable) and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of proof of Jamaican citizenship for applicants born overseas (eg. Jamaican passport, unconditional stamp in a valid passport etc.) and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of Immunization Card and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of Food Handlers Permit (for persons applying to the Associate OR Bachelors of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management, the Associate of Science in Culinary Arts, the Associate of Science in Health and Wellness Tourism and the Certificate in Culinary Arts) and the original for verification
- Completed Confidential Referee Report. See below for instructions on how to submit this form:
- Applicants who completed high school within the last two (2) years MUST have the form completed by their Principal, Vice-Principal or Guidance Counselor at the last school attended.
- All other applicants may have the form completed by their employer, a Pastor, or a Justice of the Peace.
You may EITHER submit the completed form to the College in a sealed envelope that is stamped by the person who completed the form OR you may ask the person completing the form to download a copy from our website, complete it and email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to download a copy of the form.
Your application will be considered complete once all required documents are received.
ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE COLLEGE.