WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION AND ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
We are pleased that you have decided to apply to the Montego Bay Community College to pursue further academic studies.
Once you have submitted your application summary and ALL required application documents to the College, your application will be checked for completeness. If all is in order, your application will be considered COMPLETE. If your application is not complete, you will be notified of what is outstanding and by when you should submit the outstanding portion/s.
All COMPLETE applications will go through the following stages:
- Be reviewed by the Faculty/Division to which the programme you have applied for belongs. You may be contacted if there are any questions or concerns regarding your application.
- A decision will be made by the Faculty/Division whether to:
- Immediately offer you a place at the College
- Extend to you a conditional offer pending additional documentation such as your CSEC results
- Forward your application for further review and consideration
- Deny your application
- An email containing details of the decision made by the Faculty will be sent to you. Further instructions will also be provided.
- You should receive a response to your application by the 15th day of the month following the submission of your application. You may contact the College directly if you do not receive a response by then.
Acceptance packages will NO LONGER be provided in hard copy. These will be emailed to you directly from the Faculty.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR UPDATES AND INFORMATION THAT MAY BE SENT FROM THE COLLEGE